Click teams to change matchup

Relative Performance

Season

Recent

Away

KU Win Odds Model VILL
68% Decision Tree Identifies data trends with predictive significance. 32%
56% Power Ratings Analyzes scoring margins and schedule strength. 44%
65% Similar Games Based on results of similar past matchups. 35%
69% Simulation Play-by-play computer simulation of game. 31%
56% Seed Difference Historical win odds for seed difference of 1. 44%

Power Rankings

KU Stat VILL
#1 Season Performance #4
#1 Strength of Schedule #5
#9 Away Games #10
#1 Recent Games #2
#2 Non-Conference Games #6

Offensive Stats

KU Stat VILL
1.093#18 Points/Possession 1.096#17
53.8%#29 Effective FG % 51.5%#101
14.9%#77 Turnover % 13.3%#22
31.6%#30 Off Rebound % 29.4%#82
0.323#112 FTA per FGA 0.298#190

Defensive Stats

KU Stat VILL
0.940#47 Opp Points/Possession 0.958#79
45.8%#23 Opp Effective FG % 47.3%#60
15.7%#198 Opp Turnover % 16.0%#179
26.2%#172 Opp Off Rebound % 26.2%#177
0.277#104 Opp FTA per FGA 0.250#46